Having the right golf bag can lead to a more enjoyable round of golf. Ensure you have a bag with the right balance of weight and storage, so you can focus on your game.
Choose from the following types of golf bags:
- Cart Bags: Golfers who ride in a golf cart or use a pull or push cart choose golf cart bags. These contain more features, including more top dividers, cooler pockets and valuables pockets.
- Stand Bags: Consider a stand bag if you carry your clubs. The key features include self-standing legs that pop out when you place it on the ground, and retract when you lift it. Stand bags have more features than carry bags.
- Carry Bags: Also known as Sunday bags, carry bags are ideal if you do not want to take all of your clubs to the course or to the driving range. Carry bags do not have stands and typically hold a handful of clubs, balls and tees.
- Tour Staff Bags: Its what the professional players use. Enjoy the big, roomy and luxurious features. Because they are constructed with higher-quality materials, expect heaviness in tour staff bags.
You can count on quality golf bags from brands like TaylorMade, Titleist, PING, Callaway, COBRA, Nike, Bag Boy, Jones Sports, Maxfli, Ogio, Sun Mountain, Top Flite, Wilson and more.
Its what the professional players use. Enjoy the big, roomy and luxurious features. Because they are constructed with higher-quality materials, expect heaviness in tour staff bags.
If you frequently walk and carry your bag, or use a push pull cart, choose the lightest bag with the storage you need.
Get the push pull cart that helps you move with ease on the course. Choose carts with three or four wheels from brands like Bag Boy, Clicgear, Sun Mountain and Top Flite.
If you plan on traveling with your clubs, be sure to store them in a golf travel cover. Select from soft or hard cases with or without wheels. Trust the durability and security of the covers from brands such as TaylorMade, Titleist, Nike, Bag Boy, Club Glove, Maxfli, Samsonite, Top Flite and more.
When deciding on a stand bag, examine the following features to be sure it fits your game:
- Stand mechanism
- Dual-strap system
- Strap padding
- Pockets and storage
- Bag height when standing
- Top divider system
- Number of club shots
When choosing a cart bag, consider the following:
- Handles for lifting
- Access to pockets while on a cart
- Access to putter
- Top divider system