Bag Boy Nitron Auto-Open Push Cart
Effortlessly navigate the course with Bag Boy Nitron Auto-Open Push Cart. This lightweight push cart features Nitro Piston Technology that provides a patented nitrogen powered auto assist open mechanism for easy opening and closing in seconds. The top panel offers scorecard, golf ball, tee and beverage storage to provide easy gear access and Top-Lok Technology is a patented bag-to-cart attachment system that prevents twisting and turning during your round.
- Nitro Piston Technology provides a patented nitrogen powered auto assist open mechanism
- Top-Lok Technology provides a patented bag-to-cart attachment system that prevents twisting and turning during use
- Easily opens and closes in seconds
- Full-feature scorecard console with integrated beverage holder, mobile device holder and golf ball storage
- Umbrella holder included with storage clip
- Integrated umbrella storage with loop and storage notch
- Extra-large accessory bag under scorecard console for added storage
- Oversized wheels roll easily through grass
- Handle-mounted parking brake
- Easy tool-free assembly
- Bungee straps secure bag to cart
- Weight: 16.75 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 19” x 13.5” x 22”
- Brand : Bag Boy
- Web ID: 19BGYUNTRNPSHCRTXCRT
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 13 x 36 inches|
|Item Weight||?16.7 Pounds|
|Included Components||?Golf cart|
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
Tips for Doing a Proper Push-up
Don’t risk getting caught with bad form. Check out these Pro Tips on how to complete a proper push-up.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
How to Clean Your Sleeping Bag
We're sharing a few basic tips on how to care for and clean your sleeping bag.
Basketball Passing: The Push Pass
Learning to effectively perform this pass with either hand can help neutralize a guarding defense.
How to Buy a Lacrosse Bag
Make sure all of your gear makes it to the field by keeping them together in a comfortable, efficient lacrosse bag.
Lacrosse Draw Control: The Push Draw
Learn how to gain possession by pushing the ball into the offensive end of the field.