Titleist 718 T-MB Utility Irons – Steel
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
What began as the ultimate utility iron has grown into a uniquely-designed iron that delivers distance at every loft. If you like the way Titleist 718 T-MB Irons perform, you should feel what it’s like to play the Utility.
A Style All Its Own
The muscle back shape of Titleist 718 T-MB Utility Irons is packed with technology. Expect more distance from every iron on every swing.
Built Smarter To Go Faster
A hollow-body, multi-material construction utilizes high-density tungsten and a thin unsupported face to create faster ball speeds, while still offering a Tour-validated look and feel. An incredibly advanced combination.
Better Progression For More Control
Improved CG progression for optimized launch and spin produces higher shots that go far and land soft. Everything you need when it’s time to play aggressive.
Initially designed as a utility iron, Titleist 718 T-MB Utility Irons deliver high launch and more consistent distance in a technical, muscle-back shape.
A hollow-body, multi-material construction incorporates high-density tungsten and a thin, unsupported face creates faster ball speeds and Tour-validated feel.
More distance through optimized launch and spin for shots that launch higher and land softly.
Project X PXi Steel Shafts
- Super premium midweight model in the Project X line up
- Midweight constant mass shafts produce mid ball flight
- Lighter weight produces greater distance and improved feel
- High-end brushed finish with long graphics covered with clear coat paint
- Torque: 1.9° - 1.6° | Launch: Low/Mid
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips
- The #1 grip model played on Tour
- Designed to provide a blend of feel and performance in all conditions
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for grip reliability
- Scientifically designed plus sign surface texture pulls moisture away from surface for traction
- The standard in grip feel provides comfort and moderate feedback
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 17TTLM718TMBSTLPRHYB
- SKU: 18732492