YETI Rambler 12 oz. Colster Can Insulator
- Dishwasher safe
- Fits 12 oz cans and bottles
- Designed to keep your hands dry
Just like the original, but now with a sleeker design and updated gasket that only requires a simple quarter-turn to secure. Double-wall vacuum insulation of the YETI® Rambler® Colster® Can Insulator keeps your 12 oz. cans and bottles nice and cold and the NoSweat™ Design means no condensation. Cheers to that.
- 18/8 Kitchen-grade stainless steel construction for extreme durability
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold to the last drop
- Quarter turn gasket
- No Sweat™ Design prevents condensation to keep your hands dry
- DuraCoat™ Color Coating is built to last with no chipping, fading, or cracking
- Fits 12 oz. cans and bottles
- Compatible with most standard cupholders
- Dishwasher Safe
- Please note: Can insert is for display only. Faux can is not included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 20YETUCLSTRCNNSLTHYD
|EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS||3.1"W x 4.9"H|
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose the Best Winter Gloves for Your Activity
Make sure you have the right level of insulation and coverage, whether you’re skiing at high altitude or simply walking to your car in cold temperatures.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
Buy Bowling Balls & Shoes
Before you can aim for a strike, you’ve got to find the right gear for the lanes. Learn what it takes to unleash your best performance yet at the lanes with these tips.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.