TaylorMade Women's M6 Rescue
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Bring a new twist to your game while playing the TaylorMade M6 Rescue. Equipped with TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue, the M6 utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. Improved Speed Pocket technology creates a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes. A steel body construction with a stepped crown and thin, fast face optimizes Center of Gravity placement for elevated performance.
TaylorMade M6 Rescue – Rescue With A Twist:
"The first-ever Rescue club with Twist Face will produce longer and straighter shots, regardless of impact location. Paired with our new sole design, which improves turf interaction, M6 Rescue will be one of our longest and most versatile hybrid clubs to date."
Twist Face Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue
- Revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 Rescue
- First time in a rescue to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- Steel body construction enables a low Center of Gravity placement to promote high launch
- Thin, fast face improves ball speeds and overall distance on impacts across the face for performance
- Stepped crown enhances alignment while lowering the Center of Gravity for playability and launch
- Advanced Speed Pocket design places TPU slot insert more flush with surface for optimal turf interaction
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
TaylorMade Tuned Performance Graphite Shaft:
- Designed to blend distance and playability through lightweight construction and high launch
- Low kick point promotes high initial launch and increased spin for added performance
- Soft tip stiffness helps golfers return the club face to square at impact for accuracy
Women’s TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel Comfort Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.580” Round | 43g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMWM6RSCLRHXXXHYB