SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso 3.0 Putter Grip
Golf Grip Size: Flatso 3.0
- Enhanced Spine Technology
- New Multi-Zone Texturing
- No Taper Technology
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to guide golfers to repeatable hand placement, making it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
- Tech-Port – Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors.
- Pentagonal profile with a wide flat front and five pronounced edges
- Available in three sizes: Flatso 1.0, Flatso 2.0, and Flatso 3.0
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Super Stroke
- Web ID: 23SUTUZNRGYFLTS30GRP
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.