Shock Doctor Ultra Gel Lace Ankle Support
Get an ankle support that helps prevent common sprains. Ankle sprains are caused by the stretching or tearing of ligaments. The most common is an inversion or lateral ligament sprain where the ankle is turned over so the sole of the foot faces inwards, damaging the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. The other common type of ankle sprain is an eversion, or inner ligament sprain, where the sole of the foot is twisted outwards. This support is designed with a compression wrap lacing system with comfort gel support.
- Internal gel cushions provide comfort and protection.
- Compression wrap lacing loop system enhances support.
- Anatomical footbed with no-slip silicone gripper pattern.
- Comfortable low profile lacing loops and precurved tongue.
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting.
- Adjustable compression fit for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Web ID: FA12SDULTRGELLACEANKSPPRT