Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Extended Coverage
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get an elbow compression sleeve that helps you prevent common elbow injuries. Repetitive and vigorous use of the forearm muscles and tendons can easily cause strain. Tennis Elbow is an inflammation that usually occurs in the tendon approximately 2cm below the outer edge of the elbow joint. The inflammation is rarely present in the tendon, but there is an increase in pain receptors in the area making the region extremely tender. This support is built with an anatomical pre-curved compression sleeve with comfort flex design.
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve design with extended coverage.
- Breathable mesh window provides comfortable full-range of motion flex.
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting and removing.
- Lycra® binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: FA12SDELBWSLEEVE