Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays
Get an ankle stabilizer that helps prevent common sprains. Ankle sprains are caused by the stretching or tearing of ligaments. The most common is an inversion or lateral ligament sprain where the ankle is turned over so the sole of the foot faces inwards, damaging the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. The other common type of ankle sprain is an eversion, or inner ligament sprain, where the sole of the foot is twisted outwards. This stabilizer has a quick-fit, low-profile design with speed lace closure that will help you prevent all of these ankle sprains and get you back to playing your sport carefree.
- Quick fit low profile design with elastic sleeve compression.
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays provide added support.
- Convenient Z-grip™ speed-lace wrap adjustable closure system.
- Adjustable footbed wrap for correct anatomical fit.
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting.
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: FA12SDANKBRCBLATSTBL