PING Women's G Le3 Hybrid/Irons
Flex: Ladies Flex
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: PING ULT 250 Graphite
Includes: 5-6H, 7-PW, SW
PING G LE3
- A complete line of performance-engineered clubs custom made for women to inspire the confidence to hit higher, longer shots with score lowering consistency.
- The lightweight, easy to swing clubs rely on the proven success of the PING G430 technology, including added distance, unmatched forgiveness, confidence-inspiring sound, and an emphasis on helping golfers achieve reliable distance gaps with every club their bag.
- A sophisticated color combination of navy, gold and silver accents give the G Le3 its own identity, creating a premium and high-performance appeal for women serious about having fun on the course.
- The G Le3 hybrids are sized and shaped to inspire confidence while delivering distance and high launch to bring greens within reach.
- Like the fairway woods, they rely on a distance-delivering maraging-steel face, flexing faster to ensure high launch and longer carries.
- The transition between individual irons and from iron to a hybrid is made easier through a new length progression.
- Each of the four hybrid options is ¼ inch longer to provide more consistent gapping with each club, a top priority in the design of the entire G Le3 family.
- Forgiving, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (4H, 5H, 6H, 7H)
- Flexible, maraging-steel face for faster ball speeds, more distance
- Dual-roll face profile optimized for target swing speed provides consistent spin, especially higher on face
- Three-dot alignment aid on crown makes set-up easy and gets shots started on line
- Continuing the success of previous generations of our women’s line, the G Le3 is designed as an iron/hybrid combo solution, allowing golfers to create the ideal set make-up with optimal gapping to help ensure success with every swing.
- In the lightweight, stainless-steel irons, a lower CG and custom-engineered lofts produce more ball speed and measurable, predictable distance gains.
- Forgiveness is achieved through high-density heel and toe weights, which also allow for lighter swingweights and overall weight, making them easier to swing.
- The irons also benefit from a metal-wood-style face structure and a multi-material PurFlex cavity badge, contributing to more consistent face flexing along with a soft and pleasing feel and sound.
- The G Le3 sand wedge relies on the proven design attributes of the iconic PING EYE2 sand wedge while ensuring a modern-day appeal.
- Its slimmer hosel, wider sole and more traditional head shape combined with fully machined grooves help take the fear out of one of the most intimidating shots in golf.
- Lightweight, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (6-9, PW, UW, SW)
- Multi-material PurFlex cavity badge promotes face flexing, improves feel and sound
- High density heel and toe weights increase MOI for more forgiveness
- New bounce profiles improve turf interaction and impact consistency to minimize shots that come up short
- Hydropearl Chrome 2.0 finish
- Machined grooves on PW, UW, SW (loft # indicated on toe)
- EYE2-style sand wedge designed for confidence from the sand
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 23PNGWGL3G56H7PWSHIR
- SKU: 24938261