L.A.B. Golf LINK.1 Putter
Shaft: L.A.B. Golf Matte Black Steel Putter Shaft
Grip: L.A.B. Golf Standard Rubber Grip
- The Past Meets The Future
- 303 Stainless Steel
- 100% Made In the USA
- The past meets the future with LINK.1. It honors the most popular putter shape of all time but stays square by itself.
- LINK.1 Stock is the “standard” build of L.A.B. Golf's new blade-style putter.
- It’s available in their most popular Lie Angle of 69 degrees and in lengths of 33, 34, and 35 inches.
- It’s 100% Made In the USA and built and balanced by L.A.B. Golf Craftsmen in their factory outside Eugene, Oregon.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : L.A.B. Golf
- Web ID: 23GMSMLNK1STCKLHXPTR
|Material||303 Stainless Steel|
|Length||33, 34, or 35 inches|
|Loft||2.5 degrees static loft|