JumboMax JMX UltraLite Swing Grip
- UltraLite Construction
- Twist-Resistant StabilityCore
- Tri-Texture Patterns
- UltraLite construction that’s 20-25% lighter than standard grips
- Promotes light, even grip pressure to create a faster clubhead speed
- Super-oversized profile improves clubface awareness and control
- Twist-Resistant StabilityCore™ offers maximum performance in the rough
- Tri-Texture™ features a Hex pattern, Cross pattern, and Herringbone V pattern for boosted performance, feel, and all-weather playability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : JumboMax
- Web ID: 22VJQUJMXLTRLTXSMCMP
|SIZE||WEIGHT (g)||CORE DIAMETER (IN)||MID DIAMETER (IN)||BUTT DIAMETER (IN)||FIRMNESS|
Softball Hitting: Grip and Stance
Working on both your grip and your stance can help you develop a relaxed, balanced swing.
How to Grip a Baseball Bat
Knowing how to grip a baseball bat is pivotal in making sure you get the most out of your swing. Follow these simple guidelines to make sure that your hands are aligned correctly for that home run swing.
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.
Pickleball 101: Dinking Form and Technique
By working on your grip pressure, form and swing, you can help improve your dinking ability.
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
How to Grip a Football
Holding the football incorrectly is one of the most common mistakes made by young players. Check out these quick tips that will have you throwing a better ball on a more consistent basis.
How to Grip a Baseball
Learn to execute the four-seam grip, which is ideal for a strong, accurate throw.