Garmin Approach CT10 Automatic Stat Tracking System – Full Set
Take your game to new heights by training with the Garmin Approach CT10 Automatic Stat Tracking System. Lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end any club’s grip, including your putter. Pair each tag with your compatible Garmin smart watch – sold separately – to enable automatic stat tracing and unlimited insight into your game. After your round, upload your data to Garmin Connect and the Garmin Golf App to analyze your round and pinpoint room for improvement.
- Performance tracking system automatically records every shot on any club, including putts
- Lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end of each club’s grip to enable tracking
- Pair Approach CT10 Sensors with a compatible Garmin smart watch (sold separately) for review
- Stats for each club – including locations, distances and club type – are automatically recorded in watch
- Use Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf App to analyze your game after your round for improvement
- See how you typically hit each club, plus view stats for shot accuracy to the fairway and green
- Detailed statistical information helps you identify weaknesses and take strokes off your game
- Easily replaceable batteries last up to 4 years for remarkable convenience
- Full Set includes 12 Approach CT10 Sensors
- Brand : Garmin
- Web ID: 18GMNUPPRCHCT1012TCH
- SKU: 19167371
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Essential Golf Clubs for Beginners
When you’re just starting out, you don’t necessarily need a full set of clubs. Golf champ Joey Sindelar recommends the essential clubs novice golfers should consider.
Kris Bryants Batting Practice Tips
Find out how all-star third baseman Kris Bryant approaches his batting practice routine and how having a well-thought-out plan can help make your next training session more productive.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Softball Hitting Drills: Tennis Ball Bounce Drill
Get your swing up to speed by learning how to master your approach to hitting off-speed pitches.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Read and React to a Ball Hit to the Outfield
Use this helpful drill to better your outfield tracking skills this softball season.