When you get good at hitting the Flatball,you will never hit a real golf ball "Fat" or"Thin" again!
How it Works:
- A regular golf ball is 1-5/8" in diameter so your clubhead can beanywhere up to 1-5/8" above the ground and you will still hit the ball
- The Flatball is only ¼" high so your clubhead must be that close to theground in order to hit it. This helps you eliminate a "Thin" swing
- If your club head hits the ground before the Flatball, the golf club willusually skip right over the Flatball without hitting it. This helps you eliminate a "Fat" swing
- Only by directly hitting the ¼" high side of the Flatball will the golfer send the Flatball flying
- The Flatball is great for full swing practice indoors or out!
- Soft flexible material allows you to practice indoors without worrying about damage to walls or furniture
- Does not go far, will not keep rolling like regular practice golf balls