Callaway Epic Forged Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Callaway Epic Forged Irons:
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel body with platinum chrome finish creates incredible feel, exceptional sound and turf interaction at impact
- Custom tungsten weight core is suspended using Urethane Microspheres to promote controlled launch and consistent distance
- High-COR face combined with 360 Face Cup Technology delivers fast ball speed for long distance on center hits and off-center hits.
- New VFT pattern allows for spin and control by optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates
Experience ultimate performance while playing the Callaway Epic Forged Irons. The ultra-premium forged irons are designed to help golfers deliver incredible results through enhanced feel and explosive distance. A forged 1025 Carbon Steel body with a platinum chrome finish creates incredible feel, exceptional sound and turf interaction at impact. The tungsten weight core is suspended by urethane microspheres to promote controlled launch and consistent distance. A new VFT pattern promotes optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates.
- Ultra-premium forged irons that helps golfers deliver ultimate performance through incredible feel and explosive distance
- Precision engineering and meticulous craftsmanship promote remarkable achievement through golf club design
- Premium Mitsubishi shaft offers a mid-launch with a mid-spin profile that helps optimize feel and control
- Aerotech Steel Fiber shaft delivers high ball flight and greater distance for maximum performance and accuracy
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite Shaft/Aerotech Steel Fiber FC Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Silver Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19CWYMPCFRGD19STLIRN
|4 Iron||18°||59.50°||39.50"||3.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|5 Iron||21°||60.00°||38.875"||3.6mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|6 Iron||24°||60.50°||38.25"||3.4mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|7 Iron||27°||61.00°||37.625"||3.3mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|8 Iron||31.5°||61.50°||37.00"||3.1mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|9 Iron||36°||62.00°||36.50"||2.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|PW||41°||62.50°||36.00"||2.5mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|AW||46°||63.00°||35.75"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|GW||51°||63.00°||35.50"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|SW||56°||63.00°||35.25"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|