TaylorMade GAPR MID Rescue
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Achieve balanced mid-range performance with the TaylorMade GAPR MID Rescue. This iron-inspired rescue features a medium-wide sole construction for ease of play, versatility and confidence. Revolutionary SpeedFoam – injected directly into each clubhead – allows for thinner, faster faces that produce excellent sound, feel and response. Speed Pocket technology produces hotter launch conditions, while the adjustable Loft Sleeve enables loft, lie and trajectory refinement.
The perfect blend between a driving iron and a hybrid club, GAPR MID offers a unique combination of speed and forgiveness. GAPR MID has minimal offset similar to that of an iron while being powered for metalwood-like distance. The mid-launching product can be used to attack long par 3’s and long 2nd shots where your traditional iron comes up short.
Which GAPR Is Right For You?
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Smaller, “players” profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
Revolutionary SpeedFoam Technology
- Revolutionary SpeedFoam technology delivers performance unlike any other TaylorMade utility
- SpeedFoam allows for thinner, faster faces while maintaining excellent sound, feel and response
- Unique material injected into each club head for enhanced ball speed and feel
- Designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood
- Choose your preferred head design to replace hard-to-hit long irons with playable rescues
- Speed Pocket technology produces hotter launch conditions for distance, forgiveness and playability
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve allows golfers to dial in the loft, lie and trajectory to find the perfect distance
- Shaft: KBS Hybrid Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Tour Velvet 360 Rubber Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMGPRMDRSCXXXHYB
|GAPR MID 2||15°||59°||40.75"||72cc||D2|
|GAPR MID 3||18°||59.5°||40.25"||73cc||D2|
|GAPR MID 4||21°||60°||39.75"||74cc||D2|
|GAPR MID 5||24°||60.5°||39.25"||75cc||D2|