Tour Edge Hot Launch E523 Fairway Wood
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: UST Mamiya HL-SST Graphite
- Houdini Sole Technology
- Heel Weighted Slice-Fighting Offset Design
- Diamond Face VFT
- Super Shallow Face Design
E523 FAIRWAY WOOD
- 17-4 stainless-steel construction with the patented Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, a slice-fighting offset design and heel weighting for added draw bias.
- Houdini Sole includes an area of mass concentrated on the trailing edge of the sole of the clubhead, as well as a curved leading edge the face.
- This unique and patented sole design allows engineers to precisely position weight in the head for an ultra-low and deep CG, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving stability.
- Offset designs are combined with a heel sole weight to provide the ultimate in slice fighting technology.
- The offset design of the E523 Fairway added with a heel sole weight allows the face to square up at impact for straighter ball flight.
- Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology is a breakthrough in face technology that features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- Diamond Face VFT produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- The super-shallow Cup Face designs in the Hot Launch E metals are designed for extreme playability and high-flying launch characteristics.
- These shallow faces produce higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch with extreme forgiveness.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 22TEDMMLHHL523FWYFWY
|Model||Loft||Face Angle||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length|
|3 Wood||16°||1° Closed||145cc||57°||42.5"|
|5 Wood||20°||1° Closed||145cc||59°||41.5"|
|7 Wood||23°||1° Closed||145cc||60°||41"|
|9 Wood||25°||1° Closed||145cc||60°||41"|
|11 Wood||27°||1° Closed||145cc||60°||41"|