Team Effort Iowa Hawkeyes Face/Club Jacquard Golf Towel
Let your pride in the Hawkeyes show through on the course while using the Team Effort Iowa Hawkeyes Face/Club Jacquard Golf Towel. Designed to be both absorbent and soft to the touch, this dual-textured golf towel features woven ribs designed to remove dirt from your clubs and a highly absorbent, sheared velour panel to wick away moisture. A carabineer clip located on top secures the towel to your bag or cart for maximum convenience. Eye catching team colors and woven trademarks create an unmistakable Hawkeyes look.
- Iowa Hawkeyes Face/Club Jacquard Golf Towel
- Designed to be both absorbent and soft to the touch
- Dual-textured design allows for remarkable versatility
- Innovative woven ribs designed to capture and remove dirt from clubs
- Highly absorbent, sheared velour elements wick away moisture for comfort
- Woven label located on the side denotes differences in cleaning surfaces
- Bold colors and woven trademarks create recognizable team spirit
- Carabineer clip located on top secures towel to your bag or cart
- Jacquard Towel measures approximately 24” x 16”
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNCJCQRDTWLWACC
- SKU: 18995541
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Essential Golf Clubs for Beginners
When you’re just starting out, you don’t necessarily need a full set of clubs. Golf champ Joey Sindelar recommends the essential clubs novice golfers should consider.
Golf Tips: The Key To A Proper Set Up
It all starts with your setup. Learn how to position your body before swinging your club.
When to Use Certain Golf Clubs
When you’re on the course, knowing which club to choose can be the difference in finishing under par and a round to forget.
When to Reshaft Your Golf Clubs
Notice a change in your ball flight? Then it might be time to reshaft your clubs before your next round.
When to Regrip Your Golf Clubs
Whether before or during the season, knowing when to replace your golf grips can make a difference on your scorecard.
Why Custom Golf Clubs are Important
Getting clubs customized to your personal mechanics can have a positive impact on your performance.