TaylorMade Women's M4 Rescue
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
TaylorMade M4 Rescues are the answer for any situation on the course. Shaped for confidence and forgiveness, the M4 Rescue features Split Weight Mass to reposition internal and external weights to the heel and toe for maximum perimeter weighting and MOI. Improved Speed Pocket technology has been lengthened to increase flexibility and distance gains across the face. Geocoustic technology optimizes sole design to harmonize sound and feel at impact.
- Weight pads located toward the heel and toe provide increased MOI for greater consistency
- Perimeter weight distribution enlarges the sweet spot for greater stability across the face
- Seamlessly integrated design allows for optimal turf interaction and performance
Improved Speed Pocket:
- TaylorMade’s revolutionary Speed Pocket has been lengthened to increase flexibility and distance across the face
- Low-face strikes will be rewarded with the improved Speed Pocket by preserving ball speeds for consistent distance
- Increased face flexion at impact and reduced backspin combine to increase accuracy and performance
- Designed enable easy launch and remarkable playability in a sleek, compact head profile
- Geocoustic Technology uses a compact footprint and low-profile shape make the M4 Rescue easy to launch and easy to play
- The sole is shaped for optimal playability, improved sound and enhanced feel at impact
- Externalized sound ribs optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Two-toned crown cosmetic in a low-profile shape provides a confidence-inspiring look
- TM Tuned 45 Graphite Shaft
- TM Winn DualFeel Grey/White Grip
Headcovers NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMWM4RSCLRHXXXHYB