TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Balance power and performance with the TaylorMade M4 Fairway. Geocoustic technology utilizes a large footprint, low-profile shape and externalized sound ribs to harmonize sound and feel at impact. Split-Weight Mass repositions internal and external weights evenly to the heel and toe to maximize perimeter weighting and MOI. An ultra-strong Ni-Co 300 steel face equipped with Inverted Cone Technology optimizes ball speed and total face forgiveness.
- A large footprint and low-profile shape make the M4 Fairway easy to launch and easy to play
- The sole is shaped for optimal playability, improved sound and enhanced feel at impact
- Externalized sound ribs optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Advanced sole shaping with a recessed panel for optimal weighting and forgiveness
Split Weight Mass:
- Weight pads located toward the heel and toe provide increased MOI for greater consistency
- Perimeter weight distribution enlarges the sweet spot for greater stability across the face
- Seamlessly integrated design allows for optimal turf interaction and performance
- Designed to equip golfers with a blend of power from the fairway with unrelenting forgiveness
- TaylorMade’s most advanced Speed Pocket elevates ball speed across face for remarkable distance
- Ultra-strong Ni-Co 300 steel face insert allows for a thinner, faster face for optimized ball speed
- Inverted Cone Technology located in the face raises COR to the legal limit for speed and forgiveness
- 5-layer carbon crown creates a lower CG by saving 8g of weight for higher launch and reduced spin
- Fluted hosel provides superior sound and feel without compromising the optimal CG location
- Sleek, contrasting crown and leading edge enable accurate alignment at the address position
- TM Dual Feel 360 Grip
Headcovers NOT included
Fujikura ATMOS Red 50/60 Graphite Shaft
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content provides greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
- Phantium finish provides a clean look to eliminate excess distraction at address
- Flex: X / S / R / A | Weight: 50 – 63g (A), 65g (R), 67g (S); 60 – 69g (X) | Torque: 3.5° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM4FRWYXXXXXFWY
|High Trajectory 3 Wood||16.5°||60°||43.25"||178cc||D3|
|High Trajectory 5 Wood||21°||60.5°||42.25"||157cc||D3|
|High Trajectory 7 Wood||24°||61°||41.75"||146cc||D3|