Shock Doctor Wrist 3-Strap Support
Get a wrist support that helps you prevent and support common wrist injuries. Wrist sprains are common injuries in sports where the ligaments are stretched beyond their normal limits. The wrist is also vulnerable to strains. RSI stands for Repetitive Strain Injury and is usually associated with injuries to the forearm, wrist and hand. RSI is caused by repetitive movements of the wrist or fingers as in racquet sports and is an umbrella term for a range of conditions including tendonitis, bursitis and muscle inflammation. This support is designed with adjustable 3-strap multi-zone compression wrap with anatomical palm.
- Stability System supports wrist with adjustable internal stays for customized support preferences.
- Close fitting full dexterity anatomical palm provides unobstructed natural grip.
- Comfortable, thin micro-fiber synthetic leather palm.
- Can be used over close fitting sport glove (size wrist support up one size for proper fit with glove).
- Adjustable multi-zone 3-strap compression wrap ensures personal fit preferences.
- Thumb opening with Lycra® binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Web ID: FA12SDWRSTSPPRTLNG