Shock Doctor Wrist 3-Strap Support
Get a wrist support that helps you prevent and support common wrist injuries. Wrist sprains are common injuries in sports where the ligaments are stretched beyond their normal limits. The wrist is also vulnerable to strains. RSI stands for Repetitive Strain Injury and is usually associated with injuries to the forearm, wrist and hand. RSI is caused by repetitive movements of the wrist or fingers as in racquet sports and is an umbrella term for a range of conditions including tendonitis, bursitis and muscle inflammation. This support is designed with adjustable 3-strap multi-zone compression wrap with anatomical palm.
- Stability System supports wrist with adjustable internal stays for customized support preferences.
- Close fitting full dexterity anatomical palm provides unobstructed natural grip.
- Comfortable, thin micro-fiber synthetic leather palm.
- Can be used over close fitting sport glove (size wrist support up one size for proper fit with glove).
- Adjustable multi-zone 3-strap compression wrap ensures personal fit preferences.
- Thumb opening with Lycra® binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Web ID: FA12SDWRSTSPPRTLNG
- SKU: 18175716
Volleyball Offense: How to Create a Strong Platform
Keeping your hands, wrists and elbows in proper form plays a major factor in creating a successful pass.
How to Buy a Football Chin Strap
Your helmet may be the ultimate coat of armor on the field, but for added protection and a more proper fitting, you'll also need the right chin strap.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Defensive Back Tips: How to Provide Run Support
On running plays, a cornerback has an important role in aiding his teammates on the tackle.
Snowshoeing Basics: How to Properly Put on Your Snowshoes
Find out how to strap into this helpful winter footwear with these snowshoeing tips.