PING Women's G Le 2.0 Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience top-level performance in your game with the G Le 2.0 Hybrid/Irons. Fast and stable hybrids feature a soft crown construction and thin Carpenter 455 face for unprecedented ball speeds and higher launch. A deeper, lower Center of Gravity location promotes consistently straight ball flight and forgiveness. Revolutionary COR-Eye™ technology and a top-rail undercut in the irons generates a diving-board-like effect for faster ball speeds and unmatched distance across the entire face. PING®’s lightweight shaft option helps generate increased head speed while reducing overall system weight.
- Fast and stable head design generates heightened launch and additional carry
- Thin crown construction repositions weight lower in the club head for higher MOI and greater forgiveness
- Thin Carpenter 455 face design increases ball speeds for higher launch characteristics and more distance
- Lower, deeper Center of Gravity location promotes consistently straight ball flight and forgiveness
- PING ULT240 Lite graphite shafts helps generate more club head speed and ball velocity while reducing overall system weight
- COR-Eye™ Technology generates faster ball speeds from the simultaneous activation of the sole, face and top rail
- Diving-board effect caused by COR-Eye™ creates faster ball speeds for even greater distance
- Faster ball speed is consistent across the face, delivering longer, straighter results, even on off-center hits
- Top-rail undercut increases face flexing and increases MOI by 10%, for greater accuracy and added consistency
- Co-molded cavity badge provides enhanced feel and sound at impact
- PING ULT240 Lite graphite shaft helps generate more club head speed and ball velocity while reducing overall system weight
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 19PNGWGL2046H7PWSIRN