PING ChipR Wedge
- Experience the combined elements of a putter and wedge helping golfers improve their performance around the greens
- Recommended for shots within 40 yards of the green from the rough or fringe
- Apply a putting-like stroke to achieve distance control and consistency without having the fear of chunking or blading shots
- Investment-cast, 431 stainless steel construction with a hydropearl chrome finish
- Perimeter weighting for high MOI
- MicroMax grooves offer generous spin control on chips of every length
- Compact size at address gives confidence on every shot
- Shallow face height falls between the normal height of a putter and wedge
- Cambered sole offers versatility from the rough and fringe
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 22PNGMPNGCHPRXXXXWDG
How to Buy Golf Wedges
Being equipped with the right wedge can dig you out of some tough situations on the golf course. Literally.
Wrestling 101: Pin Position
The pin position is the ultimate way to score a win or earn near fall points on the wrestling mat.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Getting a Mental and Physical Edge with Aaron Judge
Build both sides of your game with these tips for the diamond with baseball pro Aaron Judge.
The Pro Tips Baseball Checklist
Get an edge on the field with our complete Pro Tips baseball checklist and equipment guide.
Wrestling Offense: Headlock
This move can help you earn takedown points, near fall points and even a pin.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Get in a Proper Pitching Mindset
Pitching is as much a mental exercise as a physical feat. Our pros provide insights into commanding the mound to give you the edge.