KT Tape KT Flex Stabilizer Tape-8 Pack
Specially engineered to provide support for weak or injured knees, the KT Tape® KT Flex™ Stabilizer Tape 8ct. offers durability and comfort without the bulk or restriction of a traditional sleeve.
Technology and Comfort
- Reinforced tape with embedded FreeFlex™ for lateral support and stability
- Specially woven design provides breathability
- Heat-activated latex-free adhesive
- Water-resistant materials allow for showering without re-application
- Can be worn up to 3 days
- 2 strip application system for inside and outside of knee
- Not clinically proven for all applications
- Brand : KT Tape
- Web ID: 19KTAUSTBLZRTP8CTSPM
- SKU: 16609100
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Many athletes turn to kinesiology tape to combat common aches and pains from the playing field. Learn more about the product and how to use it.
Why Do Football Players Tape Their Cleats?
Find out the reason behind those tape jobs and learn the benefits of “spatting.”
How and Why to Tape Your Lacrosse Stick
Get a strong grip on your lacrosse game with these tips on taping your stick.
Quarterback Tips: How to Take the Snap
The snap starts off almost every play in football, so it’s important to know the basics and the role you play for this vital part of the game.
Softball Skills: How to Take a Baserunning Lead
Knowing how to take a proper lead as a baserunner can help you successfully make your way around the bases.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
Types of Kayaks to Choose
Kayaking is a great way to take in nature and enjoy a day outdoors. When it comes to choosing a type of kayak, you must consider your environment and level of skill.