Evnroll ER10 Outback Black Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience the sweetest face in golf with the Evnroll ER10 Outback Black Putter. A lightweight 6062 aluminum body is combined with a rear CNC milled 303 Stainless steel “Outback” shaped weight to elevate stroke consistency and control. Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced, precisely milled grooves to gear the ball back to center for accuracy and consistency on impacts across the face. Two front-to-back sight lines frame the ball at address to help golfers sink more putts.
- Represents a streamlined blend of design and performance technology to inspire greater confidence
- Super stable mallet profile that features a single-bend shaft and face-balanced design for ultra-high MOI
- Designed to eliminate mis-hits by broadening the sweet spot to create the sweetest face in golf
- Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced grooves to create superior roll and softer impact
- Lightweight 6062 aluminum body combined with a rear CNC milled 303 Stainless steel “Outback” shaped weight
- Patented, precise face milling imparts progressively more energy transfer on off-center hits
- Unique milling pattern gears ball back to center for accuracy and consistency across face
- Each specific putter milled to a specific head weight to maintain swing weight for each length
- Two front-to-back sight lines frame the ball at address to help golfers accurately line putts up
- Each head precision milled from 303 SS, then hand ground, finished and assembled
- Black armour finish provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
- Shaft: FST Stepless, .370” tip diameter
Evnroll Gravity Grip:
- Designed to help golfers “Feel Square” at address
- Ultra-light EVA foam body weighs only 35g and is molded into a deep V shape for feel
- 70g, 10” steel rod installed in the bottom of the V and running the length of the grip for stability
- Heavier-than-usual grip weight allows for more weight in the head, increasing stability and accuracy
Custom Evnroll Pistol Grip:
- Traditional pistol profile fits comfortably into the hands for classic feel
- Streamlined design provides increased response and feel at impact
- Unique surface texture provides improved grip and tackiness
- Brand : Evnroll
- Web ID: 19EISMVNRLLR10TBCPTR
|ER10 Outback||2°||70°||33", 34", 35"||Face-balanced|