Compex Wireless 2.0 Muscle Stimulator
Gain an advantage by incorporating the Compex® Wireless 2.0 Muscle Stimulator into your fitness routine without the wires. The 10 muscle stim programs also feature TENS program for pain management. The Compex® Wireless 2.0 Muscle Stimulator is for the competitive, high performance athlete looking to achieve optimal results.
10 Muscle Stim Programs
- Endurance program designed to activate aerobic metabolism muscle fibers
- Resistance program designed to activate anaerobic metabolism of the muscle
- Strength program designed to help increase strength by imposing a high and instantaneous power working level on the muscles
- Explosive Strength program helps to increase speed with which maximum muscle strength can be supplied
- Competition Recovery / Recovery Plus® program inducing gentle muscle twitch to generate endorphins and promote muscle relaxation
- Muscle Relaxation / Massage program runs lowest frequency possible to help relax muscles
- Prewarm Up program produces a low frequency muscle twitch for increased local blow flow
- Training Recovery / Active Recovery program produces a low frequency muscle twitch for reduction of lactic acid and promotes muscle relaxation
- Potentiation program offers immediate, well potentiated muscle fibers and an optimal level of performance
- Pain Relief / TENS program to temporarily alleviate localized pain
- 3 Levels of progression
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Maximum mobility
- Color display
- Wireless electrode pods
- Rechargeable battery
- 2 Year warranty
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Compex
- Web ID: 19CPXUCMPXWRLSS20SPM
- SKU: 19959142
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Five Triceps Exercises to Add to Your at-Home Workout
Learn five triceps exercises to create a targeted weightlifting circuit focused on building muscle.
Seven Bicep Exercises for Your at-Home Arm Workouts
Grab a pair of dumbbells and flex some muscle during your bicep workouts with these arm exercises.
How to Properly Use a Foam Roller
Learn how to use a foam roller to massage different muscles with these Pro Tips.
Kickboxing for Beginners
Looking to burn fat, build muscle and improve heart health? Try stepping into the ring and kickboxing your way to a great cardio and conditioning workout.
Foam Rolling Tips for Baseball and Softball Training
Use these foam rolling tips from Allegheny Health Network to get your muscles ready for your next workout.