Cobra Women's KING F9 Speedback Hybrid – Black/Rose Gold
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Gain the speed and launch to perform from any lie with the Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid. Re-engineered BAFFLER dual sole rails pair with rear SPEEDBACK weighting to elevate speed, stability and launch from any lie. A larger, higher MOI club head features a lower toe and square leading edge to promote lower CG placement and increased confidence. The thin, high strength forged 455 stainless steel face insert enhances flex for increased ball speed and optimal launch.
Cobra KING F9 Speedback – The Ultimate Formula For Speed:
- Re-engineered BAFFLER Technology combines with SPEEDBACK to improve ball speed, stability and launch
- Progressive BAFFLER Dual Rail System utilizes shallower or steeper rails – depending on loft – for versatility
- SPEEDBACK weighting lowers Center of Gravity for improved launch and faster club head speed from any lie
- Innovative polymer aero trips positioned on crown and sole optimize aerodynamic performance while keeping CG low
Larger, High MOI Club Head Shape:
- Larger club head specifically designed to increase accuracy and precision
- 10% larger volume increases MOI to help golfers return the club face to square at impact
- Lower toe and square leading edge combine to promote a lower CG placement for launch
COBRA CONNECT™, Powered by Arccos:
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- Data helps users improve handicap an average of 2.77 strokes within the first year – 36.4 times faster than the average golfer
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
- Thin, high strength forged 455 stainless steel face insert maximizes flex for increased ball speed and launch
- Fixed, interchangeable weight positioned low and back promotes high, towering ball flight and forgiveness
- Fujikura ATMOS Women’s Shaft promotes low-spinning flight with high launch characteristics
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect - Black
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 18CBRWF9HYBRDBLKPHYB