Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Shipping Restrictions May Apply
Leave nothing to chance with the Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder. This rugged, waterproof device features Bushnell’s patented Slope Technology, which provides compensated yardages based on incline/decline. JOLT Technology uses short vibrating bursts to confirm PinSeeker Technology has isolated and locked onto the target, eliminating any doubt. Multi-coated HD Optics with 6x magnification provide yardage accurate to within a half a yard from a range of 5-1,3000 yards. Dual Display Technology allows golfers to switch between bright red and crisp black displays for clarity.
- Measurement Range: 5-1300 yds.
- Accuracy Range: +/- 1/2 yd.
- Magnification: 6x
- Power Source: 3V CR-2 Lithium Ion Battery
- Subscription Fees? No
- Waterproof? Yes
Pro X2 Model:
- Tour-trusted and patented Slope technology provides compensated distances based on incline/decline
- Slope-Switch Technology lets golfers easily toggle in and out of Bushnell’s patented Slope function
- Now legal for tournament play when slope functionality is disabled
PinSeeker Technology with JOLT:
- Tour-preferred technologies combine to eliminate all doubt from shot ranging
- Short vibrating bursts reinforce that the laser has locked onto the flag
- Tactile confirmation provides added confidence when executing shots
- The Ultimate Laser Rangefinder for the Avid Golfer
- Fast Focus System allows golfers to adjust the optic focus to ensure sight clarity and target accuracy
- Dual Display Technology allows golfers to toggle between bright red and crisp black displays based on lighting
- Stabi-Grip Technology ensures a secure, comfortable grip while device is in use
- Rubber armored metal housing creates added protection and durability
- Premium carry case included for protection while not in use
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 1.5” x 4” x 3”
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Brand : Bushnell
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17BUSUPRX2RNG
- SKU: 18006299