Arccos Caddie Smart Sensor Golf Performance Tracking System
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Shipping Restrictions May Apply
Golf’s #1 Performance Tracking System and winner of Golf Digest’s 2017 “Editor’s Choice Award”, Arccos Caddie combines fully-automatic Live Shot Tracking, GPS 2.0 and a proprietary Tour Analytics platform to help golfers of all abilities lower their scores and have more fun. By pinpointing players’ strengths and weaknesses to focus their practice, and helping them make smarter on-course decisions, Arccos players lowered their handicap 3.55 strokes last year, 46.7x faster than the average golfer with a GHIN handicap.
- Smart Distance: Know exactly how far you hit each club in your bag
- GPS 2.0: Know exactly how far you need to hit your next shot to clear the bunker or to reach that back pin
- Tour Analytics: Know exactly what you need to practice with a detailed breakout of your specific handicap by Driving, Approach, Chipping, Sand and Putting
- Arccos Caddie: Golf’s first artificial intelligence platform, developed in partnership with Microsoft. Arccos Caddie takes into account weather conditions, elevation and your specific shot data to provide your optimal strategy and “Plays Like” distances to any point on the course.
- Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
- Boasting new sensors that are 50% smaller and lighter than the first generation Arccos system, Arccos Caddie automatically records every shot a golfer makes, revealing strengths and weaknesses to enhance on-course decision-making.
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos also provides an industry-leading GPS 2.0 system that includes rangefinder distances to any point on 40,000 courses and one-touch, front/middle/back yardages to the green.
- An extension of the renowned Strokes Gained methodology, Arccos Tour Analytics is more powerful than any analysis tool used on Tour, delivering handicap breakdowns for Driving, Approach, Chipping, Sand and Putting as well as club distance averages, driving accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and much more.
- Additional features of Arccos Caddie:
- New software that increases accuracy by up to 90%
- Permanent battery designed to last five years with no charging and backed by a 2-year Guarantee
- Fully-automatic, hands-free system with no tagging or extra devices
- Detailed insights into historical performance for every club and round
- Web dashboard to fully analyze stats with your coach or on your own
- 14 ultralight sensors (13 standard, 1 putter)
- Access to free iOS and Android apps
- Starter Guide
- Brand : Arccos
- Web ID: 18AROURCCSCDDSMRTTCH
- SKU: 19425154