Aerotech SteelFiber FC Graphite Iron Shaft (.370")
Size: .370" Tip
Golf Shaft Weight: 70.0 g
- No two golfers are alike and no shaft is one-size-fits-all.
- The new SteelFiber FC ‘Flight Control’ graphite iron shafts combine the advanced composite technology of SteelFiber with variable tip stiffness for players who need higher trajectories.
- The new progressive tip design of the SteelFiber FC shafts delivers higher ball flight in the mid- and long irons while maintaining the classic SteelFiber launch in the scoring irons.
- Plus, like all SteelFiber shafts, the FC reduces the risk of injury, lessens aggravation of existing injuries and decreases player fatigue, all while delivering greater distance and accuracy.
- Progressive tip stiffness delivers higher trajectory in mid- & long irons
- Enhanced feel through increased shaft load
- Over 59 miles of steel fiber covers the entire surface of each shaft
- Vibration dampening properties reduce joint irritation
- The design of the SteelFiber fc70 is inspired by the bend profile of the tour-winning SteelFiber i95 but in an ultra lightweight design provided enhanced speed and feel through increased shaft load.
- The SteelFiber FC80 delivers high performance at trimmed weights ranging from 69 grams (PW) to 76 grams (3-iron).
- The design of the SteelFiber fc90 is inspired by the bend profile of the tour-winning SteelFiber i95. All taper tip models are ‘Constant Weight’ therefore each shaft within the set weighs the same, regardless of length.
- At 115 grams, the SteelFiber fc115 provides an easy transition for players previously using full weight steel shafts. All taper tip models are ‘Constant Weight’ therefore each shaft within the set weighs the same, regardless of length.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Aerotech
- Web ID: 23KCWUSTLFBRFC903SHF
|Shaft||Flex||Length||Weight||Torque||Tip Dia||Butt Dia||Parallel Tip Sect.||Traj|