Titleist T400 Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Need an Iron Fitting?We offer custom iron fitting services in every one of our stores around the country. Iron fittings are provided free with purchase.
Key Features of the Titleist T400 Irons:
- Constructed with a wide body shape that features a Split Sole design for increased turf interaction and a smooth strike
- Hollow head construction offers high MOI that maximizes forgiveness on off center shots
- Ultra-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert in the 5-7 irons delivers explosive launch and increased ball speeds
- High-density tungsten weighting creates a low Center of Gravity for high launch and consistent distance
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
Launch the ball longer and higher with the Titleist T400 Irons. Titleist’s most forgiving experience, the T400 Irons equip golfers with the most distance possible while providing maximum forgiveness. The wide body shape and Split Sole design allow for increased turf interaction and a smooth strike. A hollow head construction delivers high MOI for longer and straighter flight. High-density tungsten weighting combined with a super-thin face provides high launch and consistent distance.
- Titleist’s most forgiving iron that equips golfers with the most distance possible complete with maximum forgiveness
- Constructed with confidence-inspiring looks that offer a combination of power, performance and playability for an incredible shot experience
- T-Series offers high-performance stock shafts designed with tour-proven ascending mass technology for maximum control
- Shaft: True Temper AMT Red Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite+ Grip
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 20TTLMT400STL6PW1IRN
- SKU: 20762161