Titleist T100 Custom Irons
- Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
The preferred iron for more touring pros now rewards players with an even more solid feel, along with subtle refinements that continue to make T100 the standard for modern Tour iron performance.
Feel is essential for the best players in the game. The refined, fully forged dual-cavity construction of Titleist T100 produces a more solid feel at impact, while the precision CNC face milling process leads to more consistent contact for greater control.
- The latest evolution of the T100 dual-cavity forged construction features an enhanced back bar to produce a more solid feel at impact. Informed by modal testing and Tour input, T100 irons are tuned to provide the exact stability and sensation the world’s best players desire from a well-struck shot.
REFINED FOR GREATER CONTROL
- In addition to the improvements made to the body construction, T100 benefits from a new precision CNC face milling process. Combined with a subtle shift in CG the result is more control and consistent ball flight, especially when moving from fairway to first cut.
EFFORTLESS TURF INTERACTION
- Working with Tour Pros and the grind experts at Vokey Design, Titleist's engineers were able to further improve their Variable Bounce Sole by smoothing and softening the trailing edge to allow the club to flow faster through the turf, even after contact. A simple but surprisingly meaningful improvement.
BETTER TUNGSTEN FOR BETTER FLIGHT
- By utilizing dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers can eliminate weld points and be more precise with CG placement to give you the benefit of modern engineered performance with a solid forged feel.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 23TTLMT10023GPHCSSPI
|Construction||Fully Forged Dual Cavity||Fully Forged Dual Cavity||Hollow Body / Forged L-Face||Hollow Body / Forged L-Face|
|Topline||Tour Inspired||Player Inspired||Traditional||Confidence Inspiring|
|Sole Width||Tour Inspired||Player Inspired||Moderate||Standard|
|Variable Bounce Sole||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CNC Milled Face||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Max Impact Technology||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|D18 Tungsten Weighting||3i-7i: Heel/Toe||3i-7i: Heel/Toe||2i-7-: Heel/Toe 8i: Toe Only||4i-7i: Heel/Toe|