TaylorMade M5 Titanium Fairway Wood
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Built to perform, the TaylorMade M5 Titanium Fairway Wood puts a new twist on titanium. Equipped with TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a fairway wood, the M5 utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. A new, larger 65g movable sole weight creates a seamless sole contour while enabling draw or fade customization. Improved Speed Pocket technology creates a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes.
TaylorMade M5 Titanium Fairway Wood – Titanium With A Twist:
"The M5 Fairway Wood is a new super adjustable fairway wood featuring a ground-breaking new titanium-carbon construction with a massive 65g movable weight. This is the first-ever fairway wood to use our revolutionary Twist Face technology for unparalleled accuracy and game-changing performance"
Twist Face Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a fairway wood
- Revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M5 Titanium Fairway Wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- New, larger movable weight shaping creates a seamless sole contour for smoother turf interaction, regardless of weight position
- 65g movable steel weight (>30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
- More streamlined, 12-position Loft Sleeve for +/- 2° of adjustability
- Open-channel Speed Pocket designed to deliver even more ball speed and greater forgiveness
- Lengthened Speed Pocket provides more flexibility and more ball speed on low-face impacts
- Advanced multi-material construction pairs a titanium face and body for optimal performance
- Lightweight, 6-layer carbon crown repositions weight to create a lower, more powerful CG
MRC Tensei CK Orange 65/75 Graphite Shaft:
- Provides enhanced stability and feel in an ultra-lightweight shaft profile
- Counter-balanced design suits players looking to fine-tune driver performance
- Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking more consistent performance and tighter dispersion
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and butt stability
- Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) Prepeg utilizes up to 15% more carbon fiber to enhance strength and feel
- Constructed of unique, vigorously-tested materials designed to maximize performance
- Weight: 63g (R, 65); 75g (S, 75); 78g (X, 75) | Torque: 4.6° (R, 65); 3.9° (S, 75); 3.8° (X, 75) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Golf Pride MultiCompound Grey/Black Grip:
- Exclusive black velvet cord provides firm, all weather control for the top hand
- High performance rubber provides comfort and responsiveness to the lower hand
- Combination of two hand profiles elevates performance and response in all conditions
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMM5FRWYXXXXXFWY
|Strong 3 Wood||14° (Adjustable)||57.5° - 59.5°||43.25"||D4|
|3 Wood||15° (Adjustable)||57.5° - 59.5°||43.25"||D4|
|5 Wood||18° (Adjustable)||58° - 60°||42.25"||D4|