Shock Doctor Shoulder Support with Stability Control Strap System
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get a shoulder support that helps you prevent common shoulder injuries. An AC Joint Sprain is an injury to the clavicle or collar bone. It is often caused by falling onto the shoulder, elbow or an outstretched arm. The shoulder is also vulnerable to dislocation and is one the most common traumatic sporting injuries in sports. This support is designed with multi-position X-Fit stability control compression/retention support.
- Two adjustable chest-wrap straps provide wide range of fit and ensure correct position on shoulder.
- Anatomically designed for left and right shoulder use.
- Multi-position X-Fit® stability control compression/retention strap support system.
- Strap retention stabilizer provides proper positioning/alignment for X-Fit® strap.
- Soft Lycra® mesh stretch zone offers comfort fit to wide range of chest sizes/shapes.
- Lycra® binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
- N-Tex™ vented neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: FA12SHLDRSPPRTSTRAPS