Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Irons
Hand: Right Hand
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly
- V-Chassis For a More Solid & Satisfying Vibration Pattern
- Shorter Blade Length for Added Precision
JPX 923 Hot Metal
- New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than Mizuno’s original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface
- Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner
- Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep center of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle
- The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area
- Designed with feedback from 175,000 real golf swings recorded via Mizuno’s Swing DNA system every year
- Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 22MIZMJPX923HTMTLIRN
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Getting a Mental and Physical Edge with Aaron Judge
Build both sides of your game with these tips for the diamond with baseball pro Aaron Judge.