Callaway X-Forged UT Utility Iron – (Steel)
Engineered with extensive Tour input, Callaway X-Forged UT Utility Irons provide a versatile option off the tee. A tungsten infused insert increases MOI to create effortless launch, carry and player-preferred control. The traditional long iron shape combines a hollow body construction and 360 Face Cup Technology to increase forgiveness and performance across the face. CG positioning toward the center of the face maximizes ball speed and accuracy.
Forged Precision and Performance
Callaway used extensive input from Tour players in this forged design. The CG is strategically positioned in line with the center of the face for maximum ball speed and straighter flight.
More Control and Forgiveness
The tungsten infused insert increases MOI, making it easier to control shots with easy launch and long carry. The hollow body construction also adds forgiveness in traditional long iron shape.
Longer Average Distance
Callaway’s industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology increases ball speed with greater efficiency on center hits, and further minimizes distance loss on off-center hits
Project X Rifle Steel Shaft
- Designed to deliver penetrating trajectory and ball flight
- Strike the perfect balance of unrivaled distance, stability and control
- Stepless Design Technology optimizes flex distribution and energy transfer for control
- Tip Stiffness designed for stronger players to promote increased control and accuracy
- Players’ Iron: Smallest, most traditional-looking clubheads; more versatile and less forgiving
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 17CWYMXFRGDTSTLRNHYB
- SKU: 18923883