- |Golf Equipment Trade-in By Sidelineswap
GOLF EQUIPMENT TRADE-IN BY SIDELINESWAP
In order to promote the resale and reuse of sporting products, DICK’S is teaming up with SidelineSwap to host a series of local trade-in events. Bring in your gently-used sporting equipment in good condition that other customers might put to good use. If your products are accepted by SidelineSwap you’ll receive a DICK'S Sporting Goods promotional gift card* for the trade-in value. Trade-ins are discretionary and subject to the following guidelines.
- Items must be in good working and resalable condition and must show no signs of damage or abuse.
- Items must be clean and free from mold, mildew, and dirt.
- Items should be no older than 5 years old.
- Items must be the property of the person trading-in.
- Items should generally have an original value of $100+. Items that sold for less than $100 when new, generally have little to no residual value.
- Items must be from the top main brands by sport. Knock-offs, generic brands, and counterfeits will not be accepted.
- Large pieces of exercise equipment will not be accepted. Bikes will only be accepted at locations identified below, and otherwise will not be accepted.
Below are the types of items that will be accepted in trade, subject to SidelineSwap's discretion and the outlined guidelines:
- Golf clubs (Drivers, fairway woods/hybrids, iron sets, wedges, & putters) - clubs cannot have dents, cracks, deep scratches in paint, rust, or broken shafts. Iron sets must have at least 5 consecutive irons including a PW.
- Hockey skates - tongues & eyelets must be intact and not ripped. Blade holder must not be cracked. Blade must have at least ½” left on it.
- Hockey Gloves - no rips or tears.
- Hockey Helmets - no cracks and meets current certification.
- Hockey Protective - no rips or tears and all straps must be intact.
- Hockey sticks - no cracks in the shaft or blade.
- Hockey bags - no rips and zippers must work.
- Figure Skates - tongues and eyelets must be intact and not ripped. Blade must have at least ½” left on it.
- Baseball and Softball bats - must meet current certification BBCOR, USSSA, USA, ASA. Bats must not be dented or cracked and grip must be in good condition.
- Snowboards and snowboard gear - snowboards must have bindings. No cracks. Boots must be under size 2 or size 8 or larger.
- Skis and ski gear - must have indemnified bindings. No cracks. Boots must be under size 2 or size 7 or larger.
- Leather Baseball gloves - laces and webbing must be intact.
- Racquet sports - must be strung. No cracks in the frame.
- Disc golf - discs, bags and baskets in good condition.
- Lacrosse - no cracks in heads and sticks must be intact with no cracks or dents. Helmets must be free of cracks and meet current certification. Gloves must free of rips or tears.
* See Gift Card TERMS AND CONDITIONS