Wilson Staff D9 Hybrid/Irons - (Graphite)
Flex: Regular Flex
Hand: Right Hand
Includes: 4-5H, 6-PW, GW
- Players Iron
- Variable Face Technology: Boasts high ball speeds and high launch angles, even on off-center hits
- Carpenter Custom 455 Steel Face: Thin, hot, and optimized to deliver more feel and more distance performance
- Designed Alongside the Game’s Best: The Wilson® Labs team worked closely with their Advisory Staff members to develop a precise head shape that both optimizes weight and swings fast for effortless increases in club head and ball speed
- Added Confidence: Designed with a progressive head shape and is perfectly weighted to sit square at address and provides easy-launching confidence all around the course
- Grip: Wilson® Staff Lamkin Crossline Genesis
- Urethane-Filled Power Holes: Enable maximum face flex for improved speeds and an expanded sweet spot you can’t miss
- Lowest-Ever Center of Gravity: Increases launch angles and delivers a steeper angle of descent for increased green-side control
- Player’s Iron Aesthetic: The game improvement features you want, concealed in a player’s iron aesthetic you’ll love
- Grip: Wilson Staff® Lamkin Crossline Genesis
- Players’ Iron: Smallest, most traditional-looking clubheads; more versatile and less forgiving
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Wilson
- Web ID: 21WILMWLSND9STL45HIR
- SKU: 22903842
|Model||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Offset||Swing Weight|
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.