Wilson Staff Cortex Driver
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Eye-catching aesthetics and optimal adjustability converge to form the Wilson Staff Cortex Driver. Designed by Evan Hoffman – Winner of Wilson Driver vs. Driver 2 – the Cortex features Wilson’s longest-ever slide track system to help golfers fine tune trajectory and spin rates. Interchangeable sole weights take adjustability to the next level and afford neutral/draw biased flight customization. Fast Cage Technology replaces over 44% of the head with lightweight carbon fiber, leaving a rigid titanium skeleton that provides structural stability and precise weight distribution.
Evan Hoffman – Winner, Wilson Driver vs. Driver 2:
An industrial designer who has a deep passion for the game, Evan Hoffman watched every episode of the inaugural season of Driver vs. Driver. When his brother texted him about season two, he immediately went to work. Beginning with sketches, he refined his concept while consulting with his brother, a golfer in his own right. His idea, the Cortex, utilizes a sub frame structure, allowing the weight to be taken out of the center of the club and strategically placed into the skirt, maximizing club head speed and flight control for longer and straighter drives.
Wilson Staff’s Longest-Ever Slide Track:
- 8g of movable weight engineered to provide golfers with a wide range of customizable spin and launch options
- Moving the weight toward the face adjusts the Center of Gravity for low-launching ball flight with maximum rollout
- Sliding the weight toward the rear of the sole creates higher ball flights and maximizes carry distance
- Interchangeable, adjustable weight system helps golfers customize directional control
- Standard setting places 8g weight near the toe and 2g weight near the heel for neutral weight distribution and flight
- Draw setting places 8g weight near the heel and 2g weight near the toe for draw-biased weighting and ball flight
- Fast Cage Technology puts the weight where golfers want it, maximizing distance and optimizing spin
- 44% of head replaced with lightweight carbon fiber, leaving a rigid titanium skeleton for stability and weight distribution
- Fast-Fit Hosel System allows players to dial in their preferred ball trajectory by fine-tuning loft with 6 unique settings
- Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Black Graphite Shaft promotes a very low launch angle and low spin rates
- Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue Graphite Shaft promotes mid/high launch with ample spin rates
- Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Red Graphite Shaft promotes high launch with high spin rates
- Brand : Wilson
- Web ID: 18WILMDVD2DRVRXXXDRV
|9°||9° (Adjustable -1.5° to +2°)||58°||45"||D5 - D8|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable -1.5° to +2°)||58°||45"||D5 - D8|
|12°||12° (Adjustable -1.5° to +2°)||58°||45"||D5 - D8|