Walter Hagen Men's Perfect 11 Golf Shorts
- Zip fly and button closure
- Four way stretch
- Two front and two back pockets
Master your swing while sporting the look of a pro in the Walter Hagen® Men’s Perfect 11 Golf Shorts. Built for all-day wear, the shorts feature Hydro-Dri technology and 2-way stretch fabric to provide ultimate comfort every time you take the course.
Fit & Design
- Regular fit golf shorts
- Zip fly and button closure provide a secure fit
- 2-way stretch fabric moves with you
- 2 front pockets and 2 back pockets offer storage for small items
- Embroidered “11” at back pocket completes the look
- Hydro-Dri technology to wick away moisture and keep skin cool
- Machine washable for easy care
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Polyester
- Brand : Walter Hagen
- Web ID: 18WHGMP11HGNSHRTXAPB
|Pockets||2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets|
|Closure Type||Zip fly and button|
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
11 Most Comfortable Women's Sandals
Looking for a pair of comfortable summer sandals? Well, look no further. Check out this list of our top styles.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.