UST Mamiya 65 GOLD Graphite Wood Shaft (.335" Tip)
Designed to help golfers hit the ball farther with greater accuracy, UST Mamiya 65 GOLD Graphite Wood Shafts deliver the ultimate high performance option. A low torque profile maximizes speed for greater overall distance, while producing medium/high ball flight and tighter shot dispersions for accuracy. 65 GOLD Graphite Shafts are produced using the same advanced, high modulus carbon fiber materials as the original for time-tested performance.
- Lightweight shaft designed to help golfers hit the ball farther with greater accuracy
- Produced using the same advanced, high modulus carbon fiber materials used in the original ProForce
- Low torque profile helps golfers maximize swing and club head speeds for greater overall distance
- High performance design promotes medium/high ball flight and tighter shot dispersion
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : UST Mamiya
- Web ID: PROFORCE65GOLDR
|Flex||Trim Code||Butt Diameter||Tip Diameter||Weight||Length||Torque||Trajectory|
How to Clean and Store Your Golf Clubs
Want to keep your clubs looking good? Then make sure to show them some TLC with these tips.
Tips for Camping With Your Dog
Take your canine to camp with these Pro Tips so that you'll both have a barking good time.
Tip the Cone Basketball Drill
Combine elements of offense and defense with this drill for a great workout with the ball.
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.
When to Use Certain Golf Clubs
When you’re on the course, knowing which club to choose can be the difference in finishing under par and a round to forget.
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.