Trigger Point 13'' GRID X Foam Roller
- Made with durable, high quality EVA foam
- Sweat-proof, easy-to-clean textured surface
- Tested to withstand up to 550 pounds
Roll, relieve and restore your sore muscles after an intense workout with the Trigger Point 13” GRID X Foam Roller. Featuring twice the firmness than the original, the GRID X is designed with a three-dimensional, EVA foam surface for a deeper massage experience. The Matrix Technology and Distrodensity Zones™ aerate your muscle tissue and help promote blood flow and oxygen in your calves, quadriceps, hamstrings and more.
- Supports effective muscle repair so you can get back into your workout routine
- Great for use on your calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, back and much more
- Engineered to alleviate muscle soreness and tightness
- Compact and travel-friendly size makes portability a breeze to and from the gym
- Ideal for athletes desiring a more dense tissue massage and intense compression
- Offers twice more firmness than original GRID foam roller for a greater massage experience
- Releases muscle pain and tightness and improves mobility
- Increase circulation and range of motion
- Targets key muscle areas where knots and kinks are common
- Product Dimensions: 13” L x 5.5” D
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Extremely firm EVA foam roller used to massage muscles to release and relieve aches
- Features effective Matrix Technology and Distrodensity Zones™ for muscle relief
- Aerates muscle tissue and promotes blood flow and oxygen with three-dimensional surface
- Provides a sweat-proof, textured surface delivering super simple care and clean
- Tested to support weights up to 550 pounds
- Superior construction maintains shape with repeated use
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : TriggerPoint
- Web ID: 16TPOUTHGRDXBLCKXEAC
- SKU: 15527878
The Best Backyard Games for 2023
Find the best backyard games of the year for your next tailgate or backyard barbecue. Check out top games like Spikeball, cornhole, KanJam and more.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Base Stealing Tips from Mike Trout
Get a leg up on your competition this season by practicing your base-stealing technique. Use these tips from baseball pro Mike Trout to help you become a speed demon between the bags.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Best Water Bottle for Your Sport or Activity
In the market for a new water bottle? Learn how to choose a water bottle with this Pro Tips guide.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
Bike Size Chart: How to Find the Right Size Bike
Find your perfect ride with our Bike Size Guide. Make sure your new bike has the right size frame for the best performance and smoothest ride.