Trigger Point Core Foam Roller
- Made with durable, high quality EVA foam
- Rigid, hollow core with textured GRID pattern
- Tested to withstand up to 325 pounds
Improve your recovery, mobility, and range of motion with the Trigger Point® Core Foam Roller. Its soft density and unique GRID pattern make this foam roller a must-have for your muscles.
- Product Dimensions: 18.11" x 5.6"
- Weight: .66 lbs.
- Multi-density GRID pattern promotes circulation for muscle recovery
- Soft density for moderate compression
- Made with high quality EVA foam for superior durability
- Tested to withstand weights up to 325 pounds
- Rigid, hollow core maintains shape with repeated use
- Engineered to alleviate muscle soreness and tightness
- Provides softer, less intense compression than the GRID® Foam Roller
- Compact design for easy storage and travel
- Releases muscle pain and tightness and improves mobility
- Increase circulation and range of motion
- Ideal for beginner to advanced foam rollers
- Suited for non-athletes and athletes alike
- Targets key muscle areas where knots and kinks are common
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : TriggerPoint
- Web ID: 16TPOUTPSLDCRGRYREAC
- SKU: 16767165
How to Buy Golf Balls
Before you head to the course, make sure you have the right golf ball for your individual playing style.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
Best Kayaks of the Year
Discover the perfect vessel for floating away the days with our Pro Tips list of the year’s best kayaks.
What is a Gait Analysis?
By analyzing your running mechanics, you can get matched up with a pair of running shoes to help keep you comfortable and optimize your performance.
The Best Water Bottle for Your Sport or Activity
In the market for a new water bottle? Learn how to choose a water bottle with this Pro Tips guide.
How To Play Cornhole
Learn all of the cornhole basics, from how to play cornhole to how to score. Learn more about cornhole rules, techniques and more with our ProTips guide.
What Are Basketball Positions?
Learn more about all of the basketball positions on the court. Find out more about every basketball player position and their roles with our ProTips guide.