Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch HL3 Individual Iron-Woods – (Graphite)
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience increased launch and extreme forgiveness while playing Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Iron-Woods. The hollow body construction and heavier sole enable enhanced weight distribution for unprecedented forgiveness and easy, high launch. A thinner forged steel face uses variable face thickness to create thick and thin compartments to enhance the trampoline effect and create explosive distance. The rounded, hybrid-like sole profile helps the head glide through the turf for optimal impact.
- Newly designed HL3 Iron-Wood series features increased head volume for confidence and forgiveness
- Hollow body construction enables enhanced weight distribution and unprecedented playability
- Thinner, redesigned forged face increases the trampoline effect to create explosive distance
- Variable face thickness uses thick/thin compartments to deliver forgiveness across face
- Heavy sole construction positions more weight below ball to create higher flying shots
- Rounded, hybrid-style sole helps the club optimally glide through the turf
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge Hot Launch 3 Graphite Shaft
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 18TEDWHL3RNWDGPHMHYBA