Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E523 Irons
Flex: Ladies Flex
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: Ust Mamiya Hl-sst Graphite
- Houdini Sole Technology
- Hollow-Body Perimeter Weighting
- Shallow Face/Offset Design
- Concave Body Design
- The Houdini Sole is a raised steel mass area at the rear of the clubhead, as well as a curved leading edge under the face.
- The patented Houdini Sole reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction by 35% and is instrumental in significantly altering the CG placement of the E523 Iron, making it one the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced.
- Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces distance properties of a metalwood and maximum ball speed of an iron.
- The hollow-body design makes for an extremely low and back CG, helping to create a very forgiving and powerful face.
- The super-shallow face coupled with an offset design are designed for extreme playability and high-flying launch characteristics.
- The offset design acts as built-in slice fighting technology, squaring the clubhead at impact to produce anti-slice ball flights.
- The extremely shallow face produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch with extreme forgiveness.
- A new concave design added to the E523 Iron creates our best-looking hollow-body iron-wood to date.
- The concave treatment to the shape of the E523 Iron creates a smaller topline, and a less visible backend for a more compact look at address, while still providing the forgiveness and ease of launch that Tour Edge’s iron-woods have become famous for.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 22TEDWLLHHL5235SWIRN
- SKU: 24291826
Women's length is -1" from the below value.