Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Offset Fairway Wood
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Accurately attack long par 5s with the Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Offset Fairway Wood. Equipped with slight hosel offset, this 450 stainless steel fairway wood is designed to help golfers square the face at impact and eliminate the dreaded slice. A shallow Maraging steel face construction features a Variable Face Thickness design to maximize power and performance on off-center strikes. The innovative Power Channel behind the face amplifies ball speed and reduces spin for even greater forgiveness and accuracy.
- Offset model features slight hosel offset to help golfers square the face at impact and eliminate the slice
- 450 stainless steel head construction designed to deliver powerful performance and explosive distance
- Maraging steel face with a shallow profile provides a sleek, confidence inspiring look at address
- Variable Face Thickness increases power and performance on off-center strikes for consistency
- Power Channel behind the face delivers amplified ball speed, less spin and greater forgiveness
- Rear sole weight creates deep Center of Gravity placement for optimized launch and forgiveness
- Aerodynamic club head shape reduces drag and raises MOI for improved speed and stability
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge Hot Launch 3 Graphite Shaft
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 18TEDMHL3FWYFFSTSFWY
|3 Wood Offset||15.5°||57°||43.5"||1° Closed|
|5 Wood Offset||19.5°||59°||42.5"||1° Closed|
|7 Wood Offset||22.5°||60°||42"||1° Closed|
|9 Wood Offset||24.5°||60°||42"||1° Closed|
|11 Wood Offset||26.5°||60°||42"||1° Closed|