Tour Edge Hot Launch C523 Driver
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: UST Mamiya HL-SST Graphite
- New Sole Rail Design
- MOI-Boosting Rear Sole Weight
- Larger Power Channel
- Diamond Face VFT
- 360 Degree Cup Face Design
- The C523 driver features a new sole rail design that extends from leading edge to trailing edge.
- The new sole rail produces a super-low CG for high-launching shots with optimized spin rates and maximum ball speed off the face.
- A back weight is strategically placed to the extreme rear of the clubhead that places more mass at the trailing edge of the clubhead.
- The back weight creates an extremely high MOI rating, an 8% increase over the previous iteration, and surpassing 5,000 grams per cubic centimeter squared for top in-line stability.
- This weighting dramatically affects a lower and deeper CG positioning of the club for ease of launch and more forgiveness off the face at impact.
- Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology is a breakthrough in face technology that features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- Diamond Face VFT produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the club face is strategically deeper and wider in the C523 design.
- The 85% larger Power Channel featured on the C523 Driver distributes weight to promote increased face flexing, amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- The premium 6-4 Titanium head features a deep 360° Cup Face design. Cup Face construction increases the amount of face flexing on off-center hits to achieve higher ball speeds and creates a more solid feel.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 22TEDMMRHHLC523DRDRV