Tour Edge HL4 Individual Iron-Woods – (Graphite)
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Tour Edge HL4 Iron-Woods:
- Redesigned Cup Face Technology combined with Variable Face Thickness increases power and distance on off-center strikes for consistency
- Hollow hyper-steel body with super-thin forged steel face maximizes club and ball speeds
- Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the Center of Gravity for high-launching properties
- Increased sole weighting combined with perimeter weighting creates optimized MOI, launch angle and forgiveness
Experience a new level of launch and extreme forgiveness while playing the Tour Edge HL4 Iron-Woods. The hollow body construction and heavier sole enable enhanced weight distribution for unprecedented forgiveness and easy, high launch. A thinner forged steel face uses variable face thickness to create thick and thin compartments to enhance the trampoline effect and create explosive distance. Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the Center of Gravity to produce the highest-launching iron-woods to date.
- Enables golfers to be able to hit better shots than they could with more convention irons
- Advanced game improvement tech and design techniques combine for incredible performance
- HL4 Series features upgraded UST Mamiya graphite shaft for enhanced tip stability and mid/high launch properties
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge HL4 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber Grip
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 19TEDMHL4GPHRNWDWHYB