Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid:
- Thinner, lighter 17-4 forged steel crown delivers powerful performance and explosive speed
- Redesigned Cup Face Technology combined with Variable Face Thickness increases power and performance on off-center strikes for consistency
- Rear sole weight creates deep Center of Gravity placement for optimized launch and forgiveness
- High-toe head profile produces an expanded sweet spot to make it easier to play out of any lie condition
- Power Channel behind the face delivers amplified ball speed, less spin and greater forgiveness
Key Features of the Tour Edge HL4 Irons:
- Soft 431 stainless steel construction enhances feel and acoustics at impact
- Expanded undercut cavity construction maximizes forgiveness and performance
- Advanced toe weighting creates an expanded sweet spot for maximum stability
- Shallow face height and wider sole provides a deeper CG and easier launch
- Variable face thickness uses thick/thin compartments to elevate forgiveness
- Increased sole weighting creates optimized MOI, launch angle and forgiveness
Take your game to the next level with the Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid/Irons. The ideal long replacement hybrid is constructed with a thinner, lighter 17-4 forged steel crown to deliver powerful performance and explosive ball speed. Both the hybrids and irons feature Variable Face Thickness Technology, which is designed to expand the sweet spot for distance and forgiveness across the face. Built for greater accuracy and feel, the HL4 Irons contain a shallow face height and wider sole design for a deeper Center of Gravity and improved launch.
- Designed to equip golfers of all skill levels with greater accuracy, feel and the ultimate launching experience
- Advanced game improvement tech and design techniques combine for incredible performance
- HL4 Series features upgraded UST Mamiya graphite shaft for enhanced tip stability and mid/high launch properties
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge HL4 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber Grip
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 19TEDMHL4GPH45H6WHIR
- SKU: 20542685