Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid:
- Thinner, lighter 17-4 forged steel crown delivers powerful performance and explosive speed
- Redesigned Cup Face Technology combined with Variable Face Thickness increases power and performance on off-center strikes for consistency
- Rear sole weight creates deep Center of Gravity placement for optimized launch and forgiveness
- High-toe head profile produces an expanded sweet spot to make it easier to play out of any lie condition
- Power Channel behind the face delivers amplified ball speed, less spin and greater forgiveness
Redesigned for the ultimate launching experience, the Tour Edge HL4 Hybrid helps you easily escape difficult lies. This ideal long iron replacement hybrid features a high-toe head profile to produce an expanded sweet spot for unmatched playability. Redesigned Cup Face technology combined with Variable Face Thickness creates maximum power and performance on off-center strikes. The innovative Power Channel behind the face amplifies ball speed and reduce spin for even greater forgiveness and accuracy.
- Ideal long iron replacement hybrid designed to equip every level of golfer with the ultimate launching experience
- Aerodynamic club head shape reduces drag and raises MOI for improved speed and stability
- HL4 Series features upgraded UST Mamiya graphite shaft for enhanced tip stability and mid/high launch properties
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Tour Edge HL4 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber Grip
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 19TEDMHL4HYBRDSRMHYB